IDAHO WHEAT COMMISSION
Record yields in 2020 resulted in record revenues of $4,056,744 for fiscal year 2020/2021. Here is a glance at how Idaho’s grower dollars were allocated during FY2021, which ended June 30.
View more researchview more research
- $200,000 contributed to the IWC Endowed Chair for Risk Management at University of Idaho. IWC has now contributed $1,600,000of a $2,000,000 pledge.
- Licensed UI Cookie, a soft white spring wheat variety. UI Cookie will be available commercially in 2023, royalty free.
- Started From the Field: Farm Chat with Idaho Wheat, a monthly grower education webinar series.
- Continued market development despite travel restriction.
- Reached 7,000 Idaho fourth graders through the Bread in a Bag program.
- Supported 27 research projects at UI, USDA-ARS, OSU, WSU, and Wheat Marketing Center.
Our Weekly Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter for weekly Idaho
wheat events, news and updates.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.